If You Could Tell A Jehovah's Witness One Thing~~~What Would It Be?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Nothing...no pearls before swine...

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I believe JWs do not follow scriptural teachings

Psalm 146:3-5 3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
    John 6:53-56

53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. 54 “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. 55 “For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. 56 “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 “As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. 58 “This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”

• 4thgen
    4thgen

You have been lied to. WAKE UP!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I honestly believe that the Witnesses have stopped thinking...as a group. They have their heads in the sand and have lost all ability to have critical thinking.

• Stirred
    Stirred

I don't think JW's are swine and technically i am still one.

I would share a quote from former president of Mormon/LDS leader that i read recently, "If we have the truth, it cannot be harmed by investigation. If we have not the truth, it ought to be harmed. - J. Reuben Clark"

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I would introduce myself as: " Hi my name is Armagedon, have you be waiting for me?"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

''I'm not interested.''

• polinux
    polinux

Hi,

I think this one would be my favorite. :)

What would you think of a religious organization, that warned it's followers not to listen to any outside information regarding their own history or actions?

• minimus
    minimus

POLINUX----WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Get a life. Yours will end before you know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit