Who was the best batman?

by FL_Panthers 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

It seems that batman has been portrayed by more actors than any other superhero.

who do you think has played the best in the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Adam West of course.

• Batman89
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

great Q xxx

I love the original Batman film so much. I loved Batman as a kid, including the old tv show, filmed at 45 degrees.

But Michael Keaton (with his batman suit that had no means to turn at the neck) is the best! Clooney is the worst :(

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

Don't you think Clooney was good at the role of playboy Bruce Wayne. I mean he has that way about him?

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

Are we restricted to only live-action Batman? Because if not, my vote for best Batman is KEVIN CONROY in Mask of the Phantasm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAFbEP0wK4

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Adam West! He turned hackneyed scripts, bad props, and absurd special effects into a low-budget slapstick classic.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

FL, granted he played playboy bruce well.... but Batman (here I go) has several sides. The batman, bruce wayne, the playboy bruce wayne, then somewhere is the real charachter under it all. Clooney did one element quite well.

I am totally biased, I was 10 years old when I saw Batman The Movie..... I was in awe. I still think JN was the hest Joker too. Batman Returns is ok too, but then they went dooooown hill...."FREEZE!"

The new Batman trilogy is fantastic, but there is something about it that just isn't Batman for me.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Adam West.

And he had every gadget in the Batcave.

Rub a Dub

• barry
    barry

Donald Bradman was the best batsman he had an average of 99 runs per innings and he is an aussie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit