Well, what can you say???? I am speechless.

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

“The World Has Ended — Millions Now Living Will Never Die”- Judge Rutherford

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things." 1969 Awake.

"At this the serpent said to the woman: “You certainly will not die." - Genesis 3:4

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

BU2B

Is the Feb 22, 1961 20 Century Bible Prophecy photocopy from the Awake magazine?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Vanderhoven7,

I believe that is the case, although I could be wrong. The WTBTS has rewritten it's own history by editing the bound volumes. So not only does the 1961 Awake NOT appear in the CD-Library, but it probably has been doctored from the original magazine. Below is an example of what they do from another magazine.

"The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." (w89 1/1 12 "The Hand of Jehovah Was With Them" [as originally published in the Watchtower magazine]).

Rewritten

"The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our day." (w89 1/1 12 "The Hand of Jehovah Was With Them" [as it appears in Watchtower bound volumes & CD-ROMs])

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/40630/1/Changes-in-Watchtower-Literature#.U4CXRHJdWSo

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit