by Batman89 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Batman89
    Batman89

Telling innocent people they can live forever when armegeddons never coming

Telling people they can see their loved ones again

Telling people to sacrafice their goals and dreams in life

Telling people they cant talk to friends and family if they leave

Telling people to not use their minds and think for themselves

Telling people their selfish for pursuing their own happiness first and formost

Telling people being self assured and self confident is a worldy trait

etc,etc

When's the karma gonna come for these guys in Brooklyn??

How can they sleep at night??

Do you think they feel any type of guilt??

side note: How can someone even possibly know their "annointed" anyways???

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

I'm sure they are in it for the money and the power.

They have no soul so they must sleep pretty well.

• Magnum
    Magnum

How can someone even possibly know their "annointed" anyways???

I've always wondered that. What indciates to Mark Sanderson that he's annointed? I want to know exaclty what. I don't want some fuzzy, gray answer. How does he know? Does he just have very strong feelings? Well, a lot of people have very strong feelings about things - but sometimes those feelings change. Humans can't always trust very strong feelings.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Anointed simple means bathed in or something being poured over you

and the term was used at Pentecost when the holy spirit cause people to

speak in various languages, and there are scriptures that say God will pour out

his spirit on you, thats everybody. The concept the WT planted in your head

of a special group being "of the anointed" does not exist is the Bible at all.

You are baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Having holy spirit is the common experience of all believers in the Bible, not

a special class set apart. When you feel blessed or close to God or inspired

by love and grace you are being anointed. Holy spirit is poured out on mankind

and its not something you can aspire to, its a free gift, Grace, a free gift for all.

How do the so-called "anointed" governing body explain this ???

Acts 2.17-18
    “In the last days it will be, God declares,
    that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh, (anoint)
    and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
    and your young men shall see visions,
    and your old men shall dream dreams.
    Even upon my slaves, both men and women,
    in those days I will pour out my Spirit;
    and they shall prophesy.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

WHO is anointed ???

1 John 2:20, But you have been anointed by the Holy One,

and you all have knowledge.

ALL are anointed, all have access to Jesus Christ directly

no eight men in New York required, Jesus is the only mediator

between man and God, that is what the Bible says, everything else

is cult-speak, a WT invented false doctrine.

Paul speaking to all Christians :

2 Corinthians 1:21-22
    21 And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us,

22 and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

Witnesses need to get over the idea they are excluded as individuals from being

anointed. This is another way the WT distances people from Christ, like telling them

they are not worthy to partake at the Memorial because its only for a "select group",

that is a false, evil, doctrine that is anti-Christ.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Propaganda by a organization doesn't have to be wrought with honest integrity toward facts,

they just have to be susceptible to what people what to hear and perhaps emotionally feel.

The WTS leaders have always known how to attract attention to its literature, as well how to control

and operate the organization into functioning continuance.

Creating doctrines which were to be held in the most strictest regulated support by the body of members

was the key to the long standing operation of the organization throughout its history even as it exist today.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

You asked how can someone possibly know they are of the Anointed, anyway?

Batman89----->>> Let's Play The Kingdom Hall Game

Positions available:

Low man on the ladder... Publisher aka Rank and File. You don't get noticed, but you are expected to be at all the meetings, field service, look up to all the Elder's, use your car in service and donate, whatever you have. That is what most of the 7 million JW seat warmers are.

Next position... Aux . Pio ---> Gets you some attention. If the Elder's like you, you don't really have to get your time in.

Regular Pioneer... Yes. It does give you KHall Brownie points.

Ministerial Servant... known politely as Mic Holder. It does have advantages if you like looking down sister's fronts. The Elder's always dump whatever they don't want to do, on their shoulders. Lawn mowing anyone... Bruler ???

Elder's... What a power trip to be on the platform by yourself and the R&F look up at you in rapt attention. Heady stuff, I am sure. Circuit Assembly's and Regional Conventions equates power and that you have "made" it in WT Land. Also, you get your very own copy of the Elder's Handbook. Yippee!

------->>> Now comes The Special One, also known as the person who partakes. They are baptized, look around, try to figure out how to be noticed, how to stand out, how to be special. Low man on the ladder, no fun. To profess to be of the Anointed, used to be an honorary position at the KHall, not anymore. But, unless the GB decided, cult like at Memorial time, to use their big screen TV's, to record themselves, so that all over the world, JW's can watch the GB give the talk, prayers, and partake, the Anointed Elder's will still give the Memorial talk.

Village Girl I do agree that Jehovah's Wtnesses are a man made up religion, that twist scriptures to their own beliefs.

Personally, if I was invited somewhere and they passed me a glass of wine and some crackers, I would decide at the moment, whether I wanted some or not.

To answer your question, between you and me.... ( crickets )

LL

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

When's the karma gonna come for these guys in Brooklyn??

When the governments put that scum on trial for crimes against humanity.......not in our life time. Now they've brought in a stealth tithe they'll survive even longer.

How can they sleep at night??

On luxurious beds. They have no worries financially. They have replaced Jesus and even God. They are evil men with no conscience. They are greedy filth and their protection of paedophiles may even speak volumes about their own sexual preferences. Suffice to say the Governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses(tm) are tyrants and wicked men.

Do you think they feel any type of guilt??

Not a jot. They are paedophile protectors, the lowest form of scum on Earth appointed by God. Although I figure they don't believe all that crap.

side note: How can someone even possibly know their "annointed" anyways???

They don't. They're either delusional or pulling a fast one to get attention.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Unfortunately the WTS. established itself in a country that has strong religious freedom and is religious in popularity within the population.

The WTS. fades into that religious freedom with all the other religions, making a wall of protection, that is held up by the government

of the land. So if the bible were to be true, than the US government would have to crush all religions

existing in the US before it would go after the WTS., thats most likely not going to happen.

The fact is the WTS. exploited the freedom of religion by the US Constitution to established itself.

I'm sure Russell looked over at the Statue of Liberty occasionally and said to himself what a great government to let me do what I want to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit