Governing Body Karma?

by Batman89 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope Satan tortures their souls. These are scum that deserve more than having their souls destroyed. They deserve to be fully tortured and made to genuinely pay for the damage they did to souls while on earth, with damage of equal or worse magnitude inflicted on their souls by Satan Himself. And, since they intended the damage to be even worse (and it would be, if people would obey and listen), they fully deserve to have their souls destroyed in the most tortuous way possible.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

How can someone even possibly know their "annointed" anyways???

The more self centered and narcissistic you are, the more chances there are of you thinking you are annointed. There is no special feeling. It's all in their heads. Some people just have this feeling that they are destined for greatness. They want to be special so bad, that it's only logical that they feel they should be part of a special class.

One of the funniest things i've seen happen is this one sister in the hall I belonged to; now this lady was pretty out there, there was definitely a screw missing in her head, she partook every year. Then one day this younger guy joined the congo and started preaching pretty regularly with her and a few months later, he started partaking as well, as if it was some sort of virus.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Batman89----->>> Let's Play The Kingdom Hall Game

Positions available: ...

LOL! Lois, that gave me a good laugh! And so spot-on!

Phae

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Ahh Lois. Those was the days being a mic. holder. LOL Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit