It is so obviously a lie......now

by snare&racket 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

night shift in ER....

Yeah I agree DJS.

• DJS
    DJS

Snare, as a follow-up: If an OP gets 30 views per post that appears, from my less-than-scientific-observation, to make it a fairly popular OP. Note the OP that's currently 'showing" about new Borg information: "What is this annoucement coming in August." It has 54 posts to this point and over 5600 views. Over 100 views per post suggests current, fading, disillusioned Borgians or those freshly out. Either way they are looking for something that suggests the Borg is either going to become more tolerant and mainstream (allowing DFed people to see loved ones and those trapped because of family to stay) or the Borg is going to throw in the towel or admit they were wrong, for examples.

New Light. Bleeding Jesuses. Miracles. Feelings. Beliefs. Please, all you current, fading, sick and tired Dubs and those fresly out: your mindset is trapping you; if you do finally exit the Borg and you keep this mindset, it will continue to trap you.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What good advice DJS ! shortly after I left I made a conscious effort to expunge any kind ofJW/WT thinking, it worked.

I became a much better person because of doing that, and I am no longer trapped in any way, not even by "feelings".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit