Keep Seeking First God's Kingdom - RC 2014 - Sunday

by OwnAccord 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Listener
    Listener

You've done such a fantastic job OwnAccord. Strange but it makes me want to attend just to hear for myselft that they are really saying all these stupid things that they have no bible backing for, I just can't believe the amount of propeganda they are spewing in order to excite the great crowd.

They have no idea what God will arrange and yet they are telling the flock to pick their location to live and their lifestyle.

"This opposer of Jehovah will be in a prison like condition."

So will someone just have to think of doing evil and they will be imprisoned? These men are also deciding how Jesus is going Govern the Earth.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I think this is about the least new stuff ever for a so called historical event!

I wish I had a way out of the three days to come!

Dwain

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I've been following these posts carefully. I've been looking for something historic. this convention seems like a real let down. Other than the new media tie-ins it seems like the same regurgitated stuff we heard last year.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you for the photos Own Accord! The book looks like a hardcover. I hope it is not limited, I called my jw brother and left him a message to pick up copies of the new releases for me when he goes to his convention this summer. I did not tell him what they are-I know he wants to be surprised. But I told him I especially want the publication released on Saterday & when he gets it he will know why.

I hope he won't have a problem picking up an extra copy for me.

If I was still an active witness the brochures on family & children would not interest me, but the new book would be a highlight to me.

Has anyone noticed that after years of cut backs to the printing budget, they have produced the expensive new nwt and this seems to be a hardcover book. Most books other then for congregation use, are softcover.

Plus, they released both brochures during the same talk.

5 new convention releases- I'm sur most jws will be glad.

Thank you for going to the trouble of sharing all of these notes & photos of the new rteleases with us OwnAcord! we are getting this info weeks before the first US convention even begins!

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thanks, OwnAccordmuch appreciated. “DEMONSTRATION: Brother talking to young brother who gave a good lecture in school about animals. Then they talk about what kind of animals they look forward to playing with. Tigers and gorillas.”

What a crock of…….!!!

(Ecclesiastes 1:9). . .There is nothing new under the sun. These assemblies are repetitive, lame and boring. They better dig up some old mentally stimulating talks about the “type and antitype” “grafted and grafting” etc. These young millennials (22-34 yrs. old) are missing out on all the great talks given years ago by the GB 1.0. Let them sit through that crap too. Instead they play around with their tablets and smartphones. Guess I’ll stop now!!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Thank you OWNACCORD - much appreciated - especially the drivel on the "New Scrolls"!

At least I'm prepared for what's coming and my anger will be tempered by August!!

KNEEHIGHMIAH - "Depressed that I have to sit through this junk for at least 2 more years."

Sincerely & truthfully, your comment really brought home to me how blessed I am, because I will be OUT in a few week's time via my relocation!!

I hope your escape to freedom, if not quicker than you hope, is at least bearable.

The longer I go on, the more I feel like shouting out in the KH!

• 88JM
    88JM

Wow a diagram on the overlapping generations crap. People just aren't buying it are they? They really are trying to shove it down their throats.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Thank you Ownaccord. Really appreciate you taking the trouble to post this.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Those convention talks are a load of puke-a-rama! Yet the JWs will lap it up as a sign of being in the most progressive organisation, like they are going somewhere with their lives. They will be excited by the promises of pet tigers for another year.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Slave labor today is prevalent family members selling each other. What government could put an end to this?

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

(Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit