"Keep Seeking First God's Kingdom!” Regional Convention 2014 - releases and info

by OwnAccord 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thanks for that Island Man

George

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

marked

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Thank you for your time and effort gathering that information.

Sounds a really fun day.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wait a minute I thought the kingdom was established 1914 and has been in operation for a hundred years now and all we got to show for it in the way of tangable evidence is some organization changes that brought in profits to the corporation and also bad things happening all over the world, wow scary really when you think about it. And lets not for get all this excitment in heaven over the Kingdom's birth, this is some ellusive kingdom that is the rave and you just can't shut the angles up just like when Jesus was born.

"Keep Seeking First God's Kingdom!”

Yeah right, why seek it when its been around so long and has accomplished so much good.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

F**k are thses morons idiots?

2 Corinthians 12 1-5 follows chapter 11 where 'Paul' is taking the role of a 'madman'. READ THE WHOLE THING! He is bragging. The 'man in paradise' is himself and this had a literatry relation to 1 Corinthians 15... his own revelation of Christ.

The paradise concept is from the Book of Enoch.

The WT has fools making this up.

• average joe
    average joe

thank you

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

There must have been so many "WTF" moments yesterday.

The religious leaders of that time, very versed in the law there teaching became so unscriptural they became a burden to the people. (WTF??? How about teaching that men cannot wear beards? Or that we MUST go to ALL the meetings and only if we're SO SICK that we cannot attend is it acceptable to miss? Or that one CANNOT ask questions without being viewed as SPIRITUALLY WEAK, and possibly / probably SHUNNED? What about teaching that EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAY is a SIN, even when there is NO PROOF of such in modern times (think Mother's Day and Father's Day)? What about burdening children with being ostracized because of not being able to celebrate birthdays because the organization bans it for NO GOOD REASON?)

Matthew 23:2. Religious leaders of Jesus time compared to today. Hide Jehovah's name from the people. Take gods name out of many translations of the bible. (WTF??? Let's list all the translations that actually DO have God's name. What's with the fascination with this topic? Hey Watchtower, how about you use God's REAL name, not some name made up by a Catholic monk?)

Heavy loads on people. hellfire teaching. Not refreshing. Many people fed up with BTG. (WTF? Hellfire is a heavy load? How about 7.9 billion people dying at armageddon just because they don't believe JWs? How about heavy loads of constant meetings, field service, assemblies, conventions, and special events? Talk about HEAVY LOADS!!!!!)

Palms 115:17-dead don't praise Jehovah. Dead people most unhealthy people on earth. (WTF??? Who comes up with this stuff?)

Reading this is just making me angry. Ugh.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

marked

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Can you even begin to imagine spending an entire weekend listening to that mind-numbing drivel???

• Comatose
    Comatose

no I can't Navy... I could never sit through that again. Makes me sick a little... Straight from Jehovah's table. Until they change it next.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit