"Keep Seeking First God's Kingdom!” Regional Convention 2014 - releases and info

by OwnAccord 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Some of the ‘intellectual accomplishments’ of the WT during the 100 years of ‘kingdom rule’:

“"Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice...We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed. ... Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations." Golden Age 1921 Oct 12 p.17

"Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows the seed of syphilis, cancers, escema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion." Golden Age 1929 May 1 p.502

"Avoid serum inoculations and vaccinations as they pollute the blood stream with their filthy pus." Golden Age 1929 Nov 13 pp.106-107

"Vaccination is a direct violation of the everlasting covenant that God made with Noah after the flood." Golden Age 1931 Feb 4 p.293

"Of all the inventions that have been foisted upon mankind for their defilement the most subtly devilish is that of vaccination." Ibid p.295

After that demolition of vaccination, the Watchtower has the balls to say this:

"The matter of vaccination is one for the individual that has to face it to decide for himself... And our Society cannot afford to be drawn into the affair legally or take the responsibility for the way the case turns out." Watchtower 1952 Dec 15 p.764

And make it look like they always had a moderate view of vaccines:

"Previous articles in this journal and its companion, The Watchtower, have presented a consistent position: It would be up to the Bible-trained conscience of the individual Christian as to whether he would accept [vaccinations] for himself and his family." Awake! 1993 Aug 8 p.25

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Don't be like the donkey who has a carrot dangled in front of face. Never does get the carrot.

Hard to believe this will actually be said and yet 7.9million won't see the irony of it.

Doc

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is nothing more than a three day damnation working. Most of the premises they present are virtually identical to communism. Putting the communist government ahead of everything else--ultimately, this could be used to ensure poverty, stagnation, and even people not seeking medical treatment. Or, even not getting enough sleep or taking care of basic needs. And for what? That stupid communist government!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

So VillageGirl, chill out; the poster is just relaying what was said at the convention, those aren't his views.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

The adjustment to the "third heaven" is welcome as their previous explanations were dodgy, at best. However, it's still not right, I think. But, what is interesting is that they finally call this paradise "heavenly". The word "paradise" is found in the Bible four times. Once in Solomon's love song, and three other times, each of which imply paradise as heaven.

Jesus' promise to the criminal next to him in Luke 23:43.

This third heaven in 2 Cor 12:1-5.

The paradise of God in Revelation 2:7.

None of these links the word "paradise" to earth. I wrote a personal article for my personal research about this just yesterday.

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks for this ... too bad it is even more revolting

than the previous junk.

Does anyone have a list of Canadian assembly dates?

For some reason my search engine is not picking it up!

Please & thank you........

clarity

• St George of England
    St George of England

@OwnAccord - Can you say which country you are attending convention?

I was under the impression that the first convention was the week of JUNE 6.

George

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Thanks for posting this. I took the liberty to copy it on jehovahswitnessrecovery.com

• St George of England
    St George of England

@clarity - The dates and locations across Canada are all jw.org, they start on JUNE 6.

I just cannot understand where this convention information is coming from, according to jw.org the first conventions start on JUNE 6.

Surely we are not being taken for a ride are we.................................?

George

• Island Man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit