30th Anniversary of THAT classic 1914 WT front cover

by wizzstick 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Please join with me, and celebrate the 30th anniversary of the classic WT with the front cover which boldly proclaimed that the generation of 1914 would never pass away.

The cover date of the that WT is infact this very day so let us raise a glass to this clear sign they have God's backing:

They Shall Never EVER Pass Away. Ever.

In this the 100th anniversary of our Lords Return (invisibly of course brothers) it is a fine and appropriate thing to do.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

LOL LOL.....wow.....now THAT is really funny

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

As we don't do birthdays or Christmas it is important to remember these anniversaries...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I wonder what they were thinking about on their death bed...

LoisLane

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

disgusting pigs. liars. thieves. grrrrrrr. taking peoples hope for good and twisting it....

• Splash
    Splash

"Will not" pass away. Can't get much clearer than that.

This was the 1980's equivilent of Russell's "Millions now living" campaign.

I think we're due for a new one anytime now, wonder what the catchphrase will be this time?
    "Will you Live Forever? (Ps 37:29)"

Splash

• Rip
    Rip

Wizz thanks for the record, this group is really interesting. What was the purpose of uttering a nonsense like that on "Front Cover"? to fool everybody to run after Watchtower for salvation. Still they maintain the same utterance and interestingly many who are unaware of a record like this are running after them

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Now THAT would make a great anti-jw ad! Have that popping up on a search page for the jw website would be the best!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

One of the guys on the cover did studied with my parents.

• Designer Stubble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit