Live Forever on a Paradise Earth

by HeyThere 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Sometimes this sounds good...but....forever? forever in a jw idea of perfection? does this mean no sports, or detective tv shows, or bad neighborhoods? would we know everything with gained perfection or still have to figure things out? would we still have annoying co workers? tough projects? concerts and pink hair? could we always trust everyone because they are perfect or could they be perfect liars?

what would living forever on a paradise earth be like?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Well....there'll be no more "somebody done somebody wrong...cryin' in your beer songs" to listen to . Every story written will have a happy ending

Might get kinda' old after a few million years.

• wanderlust
    wanderlust

No thanks, I'll pass.

Actually, I never really found the idea of living forever in a "paradise" very appealing. For one, most of the people that I cared about wouldn't probably be there since they weren't JWs, and for another, it seemed that it would be a rather bland existence after a while. I'll take my 60-70 (hopefully) or so years here rather than have eternity as an automaton.

• Bells
    Bells

Living for any amount of time, let alone for ever, with no one for company except a bunch of JW's is the complete opposite to 'paradise' in my opinion!!!

No amount of lion petting would be able to make up for living soley with witnesses.

No thanks

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

bells....lmbo "no amount of lion petting..." hah

if we had to live a jw way of life....would that mean no dancing? zip-lining? what could you do forever that wouldnt get boring? would women still be less than? would we have to wear dresses?

• jam
    jam

What about the greenhouse effect on this earth. JW's should be

out front in keeping this earth clean. It will be their home someday

when we are all blown to bits. It would be less work for them, the

seas raising, ozone layer and etc.

Instead of preaching the destruction of 8 billion people, they should be

preaching "please go green". One day we will live here forever.

Or maybe Jehovah will suck out all the bad air.....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

You can live forever in paradise on Earth. Wasn't that basically the first lie ever told by the Devil to Eve?

• skin
    skin

i think the Devil told her that her eyes would open and she would be llike God Is that right?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Live Forever on a Paradise Earth With..

.........Jehovahs Witness Zombies..

........................................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Is the left photo real?

(Funny).

Right one, not so much.

(Over the line).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit