sasquatch

by Hortensia 14 Replies latest social humour

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

" Was that Sasquatch on the wing of that airplane in the Twilight Zone?" - stillin

No, that was a gremlin.

Ismael

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Have you guys ever tasted Sasquatch? It's good but it's a bit gamey.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Who knows. No real evidence so far, but that doesn't necessarily mean there is no such animal. I still think it's unlikely. I saw a UFO once, a strange flying object. My husband saw it too. We didn't know what it was, but I didn't immediately assume that meant it was from some other planet. I assumed the military were up to something. It was near a huge air force base.

I saw something strange many years ago way the hell out in Utah at the back of beyond. I found out, much later, it was a stealth bomber being tested out in Utah.

UFO just means unknown -- doesn't mean ET is scanning us.

• Mikado
    Mikado

Beth, does it taste just like whale? lol!

• Magnum
    Magnum

Hortensia:

Who knows. No real evidence so far, but that doesn't necessarily mean there is no such animal. I still think it's unlikely. I saw a UFO once, a strange flying object. My husband saw it too. We didn't know what it was, but I didn't immediately assume that meant it was from some other planet. I assumed the military were up to something. It was near a huge air force base.

I saw something strange many years ago way the hell out in Utah at the back of beyond. I found out, much later, it was a stealth bomber being tested out in Utah.

UFO just means unknown -- doesn't mean ET is scanning us.

Reasonable, balanced, open-minded comment. I liked DATA-DOG's open-mindedness in his last comment. I believe in being open-minded with a dose of healthy skepticism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit