Hello!

by Beth Shan 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Is this where I can introduce myself?

Nice to meet everyone.

Thanks for your patience while I learn how to post on this new site.

<3 Beth Shan

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome Beth Shan.

Yes you can post here about yourself. We look forward to reading your story. Kate xx

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Welcome! Interesting name, what inspired you to choose it?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Wow ...14 days from registering...now your here, i guess it would be nice if you post away...

• QuestioningEverything
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, Beth Shan! I look forward to reading your story.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thanks Kate!

I stopped attending meetings 20 years ago. The elders harassed me over a 15 year period. They threatened to disfellowship my parents when I moved back home, if I didnt meet with them and get disfellowshipped. I called Human Rights here in Canada, the police and I threatened the elders with individual lawsuits, not the Watchtower Society if any announcement was made. They backed off and I still get to talk to my parents. They don't "know" that I am an "Apostate" but they do know that I don't like a lot of the Watchtower policies. Since then I like to hang out on FB and make apostate memes. I was a volunteer for AAWA but I resigned early this morning.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome to thinking side. Still Totally ADD

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thank you everyone for the Warm Christian Welcome! I'm excited to be here. I always ended up on here when researching the Jehovah's Witnesses. It's a great site.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Beth, that's fantastic! Now you can spend time making meme's for JWN!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit