"we must be ready to obey, even if it doesnt sound reasonable from a human standpoint"

by stuckinarut2 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So its now all clear!

The reason why that damned WT article several months back said the quote:

"we may be asked to do something by jehovahs organization, and we should be ready to obey even if it doesnt seem reasonable from a human standpoint or not"

They allowed several months of it to sink in, and then hit us with the garbage that is the new "donation" arrangement...

AND the new arrangement of being able to quickly delete appointed men by the CO...if they object...

Sometimes I just want to stand up and scream in the hall "AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT SEES THE %^&*# OF THIS"????????????

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

i think using the word FAITH would have been better than OBAY. I wonder why they opted for the word obay? Anyway i have never disobayed on order from the watchtower i just stopped obaying and left.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

WT 15 Nov 2013 - "At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

Yes. This is a get out clause......a get out of jail free card to get the R&F to do anything the paedophile protecting men in Brooklyn desire.

Who knows what will come next?!?!?

Put the WBT$ as beneficiaries in your will then drink the Koolaid?

• designs
    designs

Wouldn't you have liked to have been a fly on the wall when that sentence was discussed by some committee.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Sell your KH, give us the proceeds, and travel to the nearest KH in your area - because your KH ain't handing over enough cash to Mother!

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

stuckinarut2 - I had the same thought. Cynical b@st@rds! It will be interesting to see how many Witness see this transparent abandonment of the 'no tithing' rule as the last straw. Fraz

• metatron
    metatron

This is a fair point but I think we need more of this sort of quote to determine what's going on behind the scenes.

metatron

• prologos
    prologos

In a recent circuit overseer talk this "Crazy but obey clause" fulfillment was said to be coming in the FUTURE, soon.

in other words: " you have seen nutting yet "

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

In a recent circuit overseer talk this "Crazy but obey clause" fulfillment was said to be coming in the FUTURE

Once JWs are so poor they have nothing left to give, then the KoolAid will be served....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Are we the only ones that can see this all so clearly??

Surely the average witnessis not that stupid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit