New light?

by Ignoranceisbliss 28 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I see dead people...........getting married.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

sparrowdown...rotflmfao too funny

• Heaven
    Heaven

I thought they were resurrected with no genitals. Or is that the 144,000. I can never remember.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Heaven: I thought they were resurrected with no genitals. Or is that the 144,000. I can never remember.

No, that's the current GB members. Well, maybe they do have penises, but they most certainly ain't go no balls!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Oubliette said: No, that's the current GB members. Well, maybe they do have penises, but they most certainly ain't go no balls!

LOL!

• jam
    jam

Why wouldn't the resurrected have sexual desires, something

was up with those Angels that produce those giants..When I say

something was up I literally mean something was up....

Suppose you needed a companion to watch the sunset or whatever

one might do in paradise..After about a hundred years maybe you

would appreciate waking up in the morning with someone sitting

across the table from you and having a conversation.

This would be hell, to live eternally alone unless you are a GB member...

• pbrow
    pbrow

ignorance... you must have been in for a loooooong time!! "This would make sense because our current understanding has never made any sense to me" sounds exactly like something that would be in the watchtower!!

done breaking your balls....

pbrow

• designs
    designs

I remember people quiting in the mid 1960s when the Society said they couldn't be reunited with their spouses.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Society finds it impossible to shut their mouth about stuff that no one understands. They make up stuff about the stuff that was made up in the first place.

You notice they are never wrong it's just that we didn't understand what they were saying.

• 88JM
    88JM

I suspect this point probably came up because of the latest CO visit where they are also now showing the video of the suicidal woman to Ministerial Servants as well. Elders who have been through the latest school will already be familiar with it:

http://youtu.be/NLBuulfOk40?t=20m59s

C.O.'s are reminding brothers that the current understanting of Luke 20:35-36 is still in force and are aware that many have their own ideas on it, but the current understanding is how it is at the moment. Our C.O. almost explained this with a "wink wink" so I don't know if he thinks they might change the understanding of that soon.

Anyway, Elders and MS'es were told that it maybe wouldn't be the right time to correct someone's "wrong" viewpoint if someone in their family had died, even if the JW expresses an incorrect viewpoint according to current understanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit