Ahhh Dagnabbit

by Jon Preston 18 Replies latest jw friends

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Just say NO to drugs service!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just sincerley say "thanks...I'll let you know when my circumstances allow me to. Have a great time out this weekend though!"

Its the classic polite "dont call me, I'll call you"...and you never do.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Yea he laid it on thick for sure.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Jon, the advice here is unanimous. I agree. You can't possibly start going out in FS now. You have just told your wife about TTATT and she is on board, but you need move on now not backwards. Discuss with your wife an exit plan that is best for your family. Then you can enjoy your lives to the full.

Kate xx

• Comatose
    Comatose

Once you take a big step back like that it resets the clock on the fade and starts from zero. It can be hard when the people who ask you are nice and you don't want to hurt them... But you have to do whats best for you and the wife.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

I think im going to do what i planned and just DA maybe....

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Jon, you can just decline and go about your own business. You don't need to da as that says you are recognizing their rules. It's really none of their business what you do with your lives.

(((hugs to you and wifey)))

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Thanks cult Bgone

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I've politely turned down plenty of "help the weak guy by inviting him to work together in field service" offers, don't worry about it. They eventually get the hint or just give up. Not sure why so many people make "OMG the elders noticed me" threads. They're just these guys, you know....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit