Ahhh Dagnabbit

by Jon Preston 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Well afyer two months i get a message from an elder wanting to go out in service a few nights a week And to hang out more....I must now be labelled in the spiritually weak and reach out to group in my hall. My hall is very nice and so are the people but dagnabbit i hate small towns...

I wonder if i should say no or just nite the bullet on behalf of our fade...hmm decisions

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I would not even answer the phone or the door. We faded 21 months ago and we just don't respond to anyone. You will prolong it if you start to go out service. Once we found out the real truth neither of us could go to another meeting or out in service. My husband had a three year bible study that was going to Sunday meetings and he even went to him and took hours to tell him what he taught him was not the truth. He could not turn him over to another person to let them continue with the lies.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I recently learned how to block calls. It has been delightful to no longer worry about if I will be contacted by elders :)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yep, back to square one if you go out on service. Same of you stop going to meetings then go again, you just prolong the agony.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I must now be labelled in the spiritually weak and reach out to group in my hall.

Yep....and it's probably " Invite a Heathen Out In Service- Week" down at the local Kingdom Hall. Don't say anyting one way or another about your JW stance. If pressed for an answer, be vague and very non committal.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

JP: i get a message from an elder wanting to go out in service a few nights a week

Tell him to get a life, you've already got one!

• Gregor
    Gregor

A large tattoo of crucifix on your forehead might help.

• ammo
    ammo

Run forest run.....

X

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

If you are on a sinking ship and someone, who doesn't believe the ship is sinking, grabs your leg as you are trying to step into the lifeboat, do you say "Oh sure, I'll stay on the sinking ship if it makes you feel better"?

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Lol awesome guys thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit