The Demons love the Watchtower !!

by AndDontCallMeShirley 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ tiki: what are the "Dawns"???

biography.yourdictionary.com/charles-taze-russell

Charles Taze Russell (1852-1916), American religious leader, founded a sect known as Russellites or Millennial Dawnists

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well if the ouija board told him then it must be true.

It further stated that
    they took "special delight in buffeting, hindering and endeavoring
    to ensnare Brother Russell and his co-laborers at the Bethel Home".

And Pasture Russel died so we know the demons finally got him.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

What are the "Dawns"???

I think he is talking about the name of the jw religion prior to becoming jws: the "Millennial Dawnites" or "Millennial Dawnism."

https://archive.org/details/whynotrussellism00balliala

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lets all try and reach the spirits and see if what will be the future for the Watchtower Corporation .

.... OK I'm starting to feel a little tinglingly and its telling me that the WTS. will eventually collapse but reform itself

completely different from the old WTS. organization, claiming it has received New Light.

....... and it can do so because the organization has lots of money.

Dam ! well that not the information I wanted to hear but realistically not surprising.

• tornapart
    tornapart

'Pastor' Russel died on halloween night on a train. As he he was dying, he asked to be wrapped in a Roman Toga.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Pastor Russell was a cracked pot who tried to sell his own version of religious theology to the public.

Unfortunately he acquired a bit of wealth toward his publishing house (WTS.) and opportunistic lawyer (Rutherford) which

he hired from time to time took over that publishing house and the JW religious cult was created. ...... Doh !

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If ouija boards were real, I'm sure it would be much easier for spirits to instead let somebody have their computer notepad open and let them send the electrical signals a keyboard does to write a message then the energy spent trying to move somebody's hand or control their mind.

• Heaven
    Heaven

"I was very nearly trapped beyond hope of regaining freedom, in one of Satan's most successful devices, viz., Spiritism. I was induced
    to purchase a "ouija" board, "just for amusement"; but I dare say that that "amusement" almost cost me my "crown."

And so it was that Brother Andre was introduced to the worldwide (?) membership later to be known as Jehovah's Witnesses.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Funny thing, for the REJECT Astaroth Party 2006, instead of attending the party I went out and got a Ouija board.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

"Yes; the Dawns are correct, not only in doctrine, but in chronology as well."

....and still are despite changing all the time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit