• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"I was very nearly trapped beyond hope of regaining freedom, in one
    of Satan's most successful devices, viz., Spiritism. I was induced
    to purchase a "ouija" board, "just for amusement"; but
    I dare say that that "amusement" almost cost me my "crown."
    I spent all my spare time in operating the "board," and
    became so skilled in its manipulation that it would perform
    rather difficult feats with the least solicitation. ... I can easily see that Satan,

all his might to get me more firmly into his clutches. My good morals were
    not entirely destroyed, however, and the adversary, knowing
    this, advised me not to neglect my brethren or my Bible. I
    then asked whether the Dawns are a correct interpretation
    of God's Word. To this the reply came, "Yes; the Dawns are
    correct, not only in doctrine, but in chronology as well." I
    then asked by what power the board was operated. It answered,
    "By evil, spirit power." It further confessed to me
    that the spirits who operate the board have no other mission
    than to hinder all of the Lord's people. It further stated that
    they took "special delight in buffeting, hindering and endeavoring
    to ensnare Brother Russell and his co-laborers at the Bethel Home".

- The Watch Tower May 1, 1912 pg 5024

--

LOL !!

The demons "have no other mission than to hinder all of the Lord's people"....so they send them to the Watchtower Organization!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Good find, it's articles like this that give JWs a self absorbed personality and persecution complex. Kate xx

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! Awesome!! Just mention this article today and watch a dubs eyes roll into their skull. That's great how that evil "demon" was so concerned about our Brother that it told him NOT to miss Bible Study! Why would a "demon" want a human to be part of a soul-sucking Xian cult?? Why defend the WTBTS?? Strange how many persons with "demon" problems see those problems end, AFTER they join the WTBTS. It's almost as if they were being driven towards the WTBTS. Hmmmmm... WT WIZARD, care to explain this?

DD

• designs
    designs

This requires coffee...

• processor
    processor

Well, "Satan does not possess the holy Spirit and is not guided by it, and consequently much of the divine Word is foolishness unto him. But he has learned no doubt as the world to some extent has learned, that - "The Secret of the Lord is with them that fear him." (Psa. 25:14) We may presume therefore that his representatives, the fallen angels, are frequently present at the little Conferences and Bible studies, etc., of God's truly consecrated people, to learn something of the divine plan. - Studies in the Scriptures, volume IV, The Battle of Armageddon, 1916 edition, pages 611, 612.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Stupid ignorant Russell probably didn't know that he subconsciously moving the Pancetta piece on the Ouija board himself to

come the answers he was asking it.

Well this confirms everything the Watchtower has brought froth in doctrines by its leaders.

A toy designed for children found in most children toy stores.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth you have to go to the spirits, they will tell you what you want to know.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Apparently they trust what the Ouija Board only when it tells them things that support their agenda. The rest of the time, it's the demons trying to mislead them.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

We may presume therefore that his representatives, the fallen angels, are frequently present at the little Conferences and Bible studies, etc

--

'presumption' goes right along with "evidently"....it's the basis for everything WT teaches.

Yes, the demons are so interested in whatever the WT is doing they cannot resist attending the meetings. LOL.

• tiki
    tiki

that is bizarre - truly bizarre!!! what are the "Dawns"???

ouija board - crown stealer..............

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Yes; the Dawns are correct, not only in doctrine, but in chronology as well."

"In the coming 26 years [1914/1915] , all present governments will be overthrown and dissolved." (C.T. Russell, Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 2, p. 98-99, 1889)

"According to our expectations the stress of the great time of trouble will be on us soon, somewhere between 1910 and 1912, culminating with the end of the 'Times of the Gentiles,' October, 1914." (The New Creation, Studies in the Scriptures, Vol. 6, p. 579, 1904)

1897 "...this measurement is 3416 inches, symbolizing 3416 years.... This calculation shows A.D. 1874 as marking the beginning of the period of trouble...." (Russell, Studies in the Scriptures: Thy Kingdom Come, Series III, p. 342, 1897 edition

"The indisputable facts, therefore, show that the "time of the end" began in 1799; that the Lord's second presence began in 1874." (The Watchtower, March 1, 1922)

-----

Yupper, WT was dead-on accurate about everything !!! No wonder the demons are sending people to the Org....it saves Satan so much time and effort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit