How I Ended Up On JWN...

by Divergent 31 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

However, the rule is that there MUST be a consensus and every elder MUST be in agreement with recommending an individual for appointment.-Just kidding

Thanks for that info. I didn't know that, me being a lowly sister. If the the decision has to be unanimous amoungst the whle body what the heck does that have to do with holy spirit. How can the elders themselves think it's holy spirit? Once they get to this position they know it's got nothing to do with HS. What a sham and a con. I truly believed that appointments were made by holy spirit, how sad is that, until of course I experienced too much injustice to accept it any longer.

I am glad to see your weren't a suck up. Happily in some congs, to get appointed you need to be a suck up, I say happily because, once they saw the flaws, and injustices they promptly had doubts about the org, now there are many on JWN that are helping xJWs, they are so much more helpful out the org then in IMO.

Thanks for your response. Stick around the board and join in.

Kate xx

• MissFit
    MissFit

Justkidding: you might have a chance now. Apparently the CO will be the one appointing Elders and MS. If they offered would you accept?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit