Aren't You Glad That You Are Out Of The JW Religion?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yes but the tentacles still touch me as I have some family in.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No more worrying about the poverty and damnation workings--that's their problem. No worrying about the new donation arrangement, or whether they are going to pledge for the Worldwide Damnation Fund and make everyone pledge, cross-checking their income via their W2 forms, to make sure no one is more than barely above poverty. And, if their lights go out at the a$$embly, tough luck. The only way they are getting me back is through a judge that views my baptism as a legally binding contract and is willing to work, on behalf of the washtowel, to enforce it through court orders.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Delighted, especially with the freedom to think, question, research, grow and develop.

Although a big part of my past they no longer have any hold on me or my thinking.

• minimus
    minimus

and now, weekends are a lot more casual.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

It's great not to feel both exhausted and guilty 100% of the time!

Now every day I wake up happy and with purpose. Now I have joy in my life instead of a phony money- and power-hungry religion. Yay!

• 4thgen
    4thgen

It was very hard to leave OZ and enter the into the unknown. It felt floundering for quite a while, but I knew it was the ethical thing to do. Contentment and happiness is worth the journey.

• minimus
    minimus

Once your mind is cleared, it's easy to stay away.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I miss Endless Meetings,about things you`ve Heard a Thousand Times before..

I miss being Forced into Knocking on Strangers Doors,who want You to Go Away..

I miss being Told how to Live my Life,by People who are So Stupid..

They`re lucky to find Their way Home after an Evening out..

...................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Thor
    Thor

YES! OH YES!

• minimus
    minimus

I miss Family Worship Night...oops, I never did that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit