No killer tornados since since World War I. How can this be?

by suavojr 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yes, how can this be if we are living in the last days of mankind? Did God went to half time????

The WT leaders and R&F get so happy when they see death and mayhem around them. Sad to see my family and many others dismiss and get upset when they hear real good news like this, unlike the "good news" they spread door to door where you will die if you don't accept their magazines.

So far this year, no one in the United States has been killed by a tornado. The country hasn't experienced such a promising start to a tornado season since World War I.

In fact, no year in recorded weather history has been void of tornado fatalities. Tornadoes cause about 60 American deaths each year.

While a year without a single tornado death is feasible, meteorologist Harold Brooks of the National Severe Storms Laboratory said it's "very, very unlikely."

READ COMPLETE STORY

http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/trend/tornado_season_gets_its_safest_1/26029763

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think your topic is wrong: No Killer Tornado YEAR on record, 2014 BEST YEAR SO FAR since World War I.

• suavojr
    suavojr

sorry for the mistake...

It is fascinating to see how so far this year 2014, we have not had any deaths due to tornados. 100th year birth of the kingdom and we get a breather.

• Island Man
    Island Man

The fact that there hasn't been any killer tornadoes this year wouldn't phase an indoctrinated dub in the least bit. They would probably say something like:

"It's just one year! You're making a big fuss about no killer tornado in one year when there were many years prior with many killer tornadoes. There still have been more deaths from tornadoes on average, since 1914. And another thing, the fact that there are no killer tornadoes this year could just be the silver lining of a very dark cloud. It could forebode a severe shift in climatic conditions that would result in dangerous weather in other areas and other ways."

• sir82
    sir82

Typical JW: "Jesus didn't talk about tornadoes, silly! Now let me show this quote from the Reasoning book on earthquakes...oh, here's another about the Spanish influenza..."

• suavojr
    suavojr

Lol, good ones. So sad to see how deluded people can get

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's obvious that God figured out that a many JWs live in trailer parks, so he is giving them a break to get the preaching work done, Armageddon must be really close.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

We still have time for tornado deaths. I was so afraid of earthquakes b/c of the Witnesses. California, especially San Francisco and Berkeley, were must sees. I thought the Atlantic coast never had earthquakes. I was living in Manhattan when an earthquake rumbled and shook everythinng. It was so NOT Armageddon that I just laughed. Some people had Limoges china break.

I wonder where the Witnesses get their data. Of course, civilizations a thousand years ago did not have the science or technology to monitor events. Phobic people see more of what they are afraid of b/c they are hypervigilant for it.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

However, offsetting this is the fact that 1978, 1988, 1990, and 1991 were years of killer tomatoes.

• johnamos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit