Upcoming Regional Conventions - GB talks & GB Helper talks

by OwnAccord 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OwnAccord
    OwnAccord

Convention

Photo from JW Talk

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Is this an example of CAD skills from someone who has learnt at the School of Divine Education - The Best Education in the Universe (TM)?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Well, the prediction in here was right, the dramas are now pre recorded video!

It seeems like most all of it is video. surpIZE surPRIZE surPRIZE

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just when you think it can't get any dumber.......

DD

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Well, the prediction in here was right, the dramas are now pre recorded video!

It seeems like most all of it is video. surpIZE surPRIZE surPRIZE

Bear in mind this is referring to the stage and programme at the Excel in London (and possibly/probably other venues across the UK). This is a secondary indoor venue which will take feeds from the main event at Twickenham. The VIPs will be live and in the flesh in West London only to be beamed as if by magic to the enthralled throngs in East London.

It will be interesting to see if the dramas are video at Twickenham however....

OK, perhaps not that interesting...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

"Clean up in Aisle 4. Clean up in Aisle 4".

• BU2B
    BU2B

Yikes! Expect it to get even more cultish.. Its like we are tied into the telescreens from 1984! GB members often shoot from the hip so to speak, but these pre recorded talks may have less crazy talk like the tight pants bit..

Also, one of the few highlights for JWs, the drama has been reduced to a mere video.. Not that they were any good anyways but they seem to have gone the route of the live orchestra and piano player. More sterile, more uniform, more soulless. How long before the entire program is all videoed in? More control this way..

"Teach your childern to love Gods Kingdom"- Yuck! Expect them to pound the get baptised at age 8 drum.. More indoctrination. I really want this to be my last DC. I need to find the courage within to put my foot down, rip off the band aid and let the chips fall.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

More centralized control, less local autonomy.

BB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A pre-recorded Drama??!!..LOL!!!!..

Just when you think it couldn`t get any worse!..

It will be a Bad Movie of a Bad Drama..LOL!!..

........................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Also, one of the few highlights for JWs, the drama has been reduced to a mere video.. Not that they were any good anyways but they seem to have gone the route of the live orchestra and piano player. More sterile, more uniform, more soulless. How long before the entire program is all videoed in? More control this way..

I can see this happening IF they do away with hiring venues for large conventions and simply use the assembly halls and large hall complexes for smaller but essentially pre-recorded regional assemblies. I can't see them doing away with 1 day of the CA for nothing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit