loesch likes C of C

by bigmac 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

He's reading and probably thinking - if not saying outloud:

"I didn't know that! Pedophiles on the Governing Body? Fred Franz made most of this shit up? Raymond Franz was disfellowshipped for eating lunch with his employer and landlord? This is some crazy shit..."

JV

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

for bigmac.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks Bigmac, it made me smile. Ann, good backstory it reads like a WT, well done. Kate xx

• stillin
    stillin

"Thunderous applause" LMAO!

• minimus
    minimus

Well, I saw it on the internet so it must be true.

• fulano
    fulano

Personally I am not very fond of ridiculing a person this way. I think most people who know Losch will remember him as a kind and reasonable person, the european "touch" to the Bethel pandemonium, likes his schnapps and jokes. Had nothing to do with Ray, who wasn't that mister right and kind at all.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Ray, who wasn't that mister right and kind at all

fulano - Please provide more info. I'm very interested in this. Are you saying that Ray Franz was not right and not kind? Please give more detail. I would like to know the truth. Was Losch really kind & reasonable?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Surely Mr. Loesch is still alive?

• cofty
    cofty

I am interested in your perspective as well fulano.

Any insight you can give to the personalities behind the curtain is helpful.

• Magnum
    Magnum

jgnat - I used the past tense because I was asking whether Losch was (in the past) kind and reasonable to fulano or back when fulano knew him or knew of him. He might have changed since then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit