loesch likes C of C

by bigmac 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• bigmac
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Nice!

If only ...

Except, you cannot have a crisis of conscience if you don't have a conscience.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@BigMac!!..Well Done!!..

................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• bigmac
    bigmac

sorry guys--i didnt create it---no credit to me--it appeared on an xj facebook site. i merely shared it

• Mum
    Mum

It was very decent and open-minded of him to give the book some free publicity!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL! We now need to attach a semi-plausible myth as a backstory and make it go viral.

• bigmac
    bigmac

help yourself annomaly ---go for it

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Who knew that Loesch was a Raymond franz fan haha.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apostate & Ex-Jehovalarious Meme Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/JWmeme/

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

"At the 2013 District Convention, in his Sunday final address, 'Remain "Firmly Set in the Truth,"' Brother Lösch continued the program's timely warnings against being deceived by falsehoods. His detailed discussion of 2 Peter 1:12 climaxed when he enthusiastically held up the latest release titled 'Crisis of Conscience' and announced that this publication would be made available to all publishers in October 2014.

"'The Governing Body loves you more than you love yourselves and we have your best interests at heart. The reason for the book only being made available in October 2014 is that if Armageddon hasn't come by then, we'll realize the game's up and you might as well know the truth about how we've been stringing you all along for so long.'

"At first there was a gasp from the audience and momentary silence, but then the whole arena erupted in thunderous applause. 'I truly appreciate this latest provision from Jehovah!' gushed 10 year old Neil Naive, who had symbolized his dedication in baptism the previous day. One attendee, an elder who had served many decades said, 'This convention is the best ever!' Eleanor Lonelyheart*, a faithful, single sister of 97 years of age and a full-time evangelizer from the age of 6, had tears in her eyes as she said, 'A fat lot of good that is. I'll be dead by then.'

"All in attendance were truly happified and well-fed from the rich, spiritual banquet provided by the 'faithful and discreet slave' in their final days."

---

* Sadly, Eleanor Lonelyheart passed away on April 1, 2014.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit