Misappropriation of funds (Project for an Assembly Hall in Guadalajara)

by avaddohn94 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• losingit
    losingit

WOW this sounds like a new low. How long has this been going on?

• zebagain
    zebagain

and the day that the un or obama calls in unpaid taxes they will scream from the rooftops. persecution persecution!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Hmm,I do not recall scams like this here in the states!

Two different countries! I wonder how many more countries donated money with out any assembly hall built. The money seemed to be enough for a couple of buildings!

Just wonder how much does an assembly hall cost to build? Most people volunteer their time, tools, truck,and gas!

Strange because here the money was placed in a local bank account and the elders from the various halls handled everything. Ech were given building assignments.

This is awful!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks for this information. This has really shocked me, I am not sure whether it is a bit far fetched or not. But it seems authentic to me. I can't read Spanish, so even if you had the original letter from the branch I wouldn't be able to verify anything.

If this is true though, it just goes to show how low the GB and WT are to take from the flock. That's a prophecy from the bible that has come true, they have skinned the sheep indeed. It makes me angry if it's true.

Kate xx

• Bangalore
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Bangalore, thanks that is good for all Spanish posters and lukers I know there are a few. Kate xx

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

i wonder where emeth's gone?

• designs
    designs

A new Tennis Court in Wallkill is Waaaaay more important than an Assembly Hall in Guadalajara.

Thank you for your donations

Sincerely

GB

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

"Cada circuito podrá determinar si lo que donó se devolverá a su fondo guardado"

I think this part has been mistranslated, unless I am wrong, this means that the circuits will be able to decide if they want the money to go back to THEIR accounts... OR make a donation to the Watchtower.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Each circuit has a "fondo guardado", whatever that means... Is there a term called "stored funds" in circuits in English-speaking countries?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit