What it means to be a canadian.

by Truthseeker677 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

If you want to see the real Canada go through the small towns the Eastern townships of Quebec come to mind. And new brunswick, ah New Brunswick.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Are girls here are real

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

War of 1812 - my ancestor not only fought in it, but rode

with the group that went down and burned the American Whitehouse

to the ground, and I would apologize except to retaliate the Americans

came up here and burned down the village in Ontario, named after my family,

so were even.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You have Thanksgiving a month early. Who could possibly argue with that and think that that is a bad thing.

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

Village girl the Americans are our best freinds who else put a man on the moon? I know there were a a lot of things done on both sides of the border I have familly on both sides of the border. Has anyone heard of Jessups rangers?

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

Ever hear of someone being tarred and featherd?

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

My great grandfather was tarred and featherd in Albony Ny.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I love Canada. Went to Niagara Falls and had grand time, but kept being told that this wasn't the real Canada.

Where is this "real Canada?"

I'm going to Maine this summer and would like to travel up into the maritime provinces. Could the real Canada be found there?

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

Great teacher goto the Yukon goto small towns in Alberta go to to and see the neufies. Of course if you go to New foundland everything is a half hour delayed. Lol

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yes, I've heard about the half hour time change. Always thought that was a little odd!

Maybe I'll see if I can get up to Newfoundland this summer. I'm an eastern coast girl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit