Does anyone know what a tidal bore is

by Truthseeker677 41 Replies latest social relationships

• Truthseeker677
  • Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

Or spent a day in a Sachtuewan wheat feild? Sorry for my spelling of saschueon. lol

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, we have the highest tides in the world, which creates a tidal bore in the Bay of Fundy. I've seen it , it's frickin' amazing and weird!

• talesin
    talesin

And yes, hell yes. I have a picture of my 19 YO self standing in a field of wheat ................... ;)

(in Saskatchewan)

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

I thought I was the only one.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have no idea, but I think it is bad. But may be it is a good thing. In any event; No, I do not know.

Tidal suggests that it has to do with water, or perhaps a surge of some sort.

Bore suggest it has to do with something either very boring or intense or focused. It is interesting how in the English language polar oposites can merge with just a few letters.

I don't have the time or inclination to do a Google search, but since you presented this as a test, I will go with: "an intensed focused paradigm change that affects a select population."

Am I right or even close? Do I get partial credit? I guess I really should have googled it....

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

Ney york 44M is just nature at its greatist.

• talesin
    talesin

Ever watched an iceberg drift past St. John's harbour in the middle of summer? :D

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

I have spent days in the north west territories I apologize I shouldn't say that now days. Iknow. I have spent days in the Yukon and have never killed anyone. Some of my earliest memories are from Thunder bay Ontario and Kingston . You have to eplore this land to really love it.

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

I have explored this part of North America and I have no regrets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit