A MESSAGE to the Governing Body and others like them through human history

by Terry 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

this is what you said, "The families who read the Governing Body's distortions about Blood stand beside their own dying children deliberately made a party to the death of their own flesh and blood! They'd NEVER have done so had they stuck with their own Bible and prayerful reflection. No--they got it from the murderous minds of JW leaders. I say HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE--don't let them off as self-deceived leaders just as confused as the others."...

i think there is a difference between being deceived and confused, don't you? Besides, I mentioned them being deceived by something other than themselves...something that hold them with fear. NOT confusion.

so, it doesn't matter how heartlessly or unconscionable a person acts if they aren't on the GB it's just following orders? Interesting that you mention only this one specific doctrine in your arguement. Not to ever downplay the significance of the harm and loss of life as a result of this doctrine but, it hasn't been the reason for most people leaving the WTBTS. my point being there are people that did other harmful things that were just following orders but you don't suggest that they should be held accountable in anyway. I guess that's where your views fall short of the actual definition of justice and accountability.

You can say I miss the point but I actually spoke about the notion of real accountability while you move to call into question my motive, empathy and ability to understand. Hey, if you want pick at your scab every month or so and then scream cuz it hurts, fine. If you have found an audience who likes that kind of thing too, fine. But don't kid yourself, why talk holding the GB accountable...they feel they aren't accountable to you or anyone else on here and you can scream until you blue in the face. Nothing is going to happen until they are made to feel accountable to God. incedentally, why would they be inclined to listen to your foul mouth if they haven't listened to loving, caring people who make an effort to teach from the bible? James 5:19-20

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit