A MESSAGE to the Governing Body and others like them through human history

by Terry 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

There is something all too familiar about it, something that sickens the stomach and reminds us how low and prejudiced evil minds can go.

Those who divide humans up in order to weaken and conquer them will stop at nothing if not counterfeit reasoning to justify their evil.

The arguments made in the past and the arguments made in the present have a familiar ring to them and the false clanger is a note of warning!

"If you give women the right to vote, you're just doubling the vote of their husband."

"If you allow blacks in the military you'll break down discipline and weaken efficiency."

"If you let black children go to white schools it will only disrupt classrooms and lower educational standards."

"If you let Gays in the military you'll destroy cohesiveness and create discord unnecessarily."

"If you give homosexuals the right to marry, you'll destroy the sanctity of real marriage between men and women."

Self-righteous arguments designed to obstruct equality of opportunity are not just poorly reasoned and vitriolic, they are vile and narrow-minded

reminders of the seductive power such arguments wield in convincing others.

Why rock the boat?

Why rush things?

Why indeed? Why accept any progress at all?

These tiny minds argued against the automobile in favor of keeping horses. They argued against the Women's movement because it would only encourage women to seek careers of their own and leave the kitchen and the apron behind.

The know-it-alls told women to be silent in the congregation and to cover their head when they pray or else the angels might get uppity too!

The Governing Body tells us we have to all agree with what they teach EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG because you can't have everybody going off in all directions; it destroys unity! As if unity toward lies is preferential to debate about truth. Our guesses are an insult to God, but their guesses are published and preached around the world. If we say something contrary we're divisive, rebellious and disruptive--but, if they teach false prophesy--well, it was only kindly eagerness--no harm done.

The double standard is perfect for those who talk out of both sides of their mouth.

If your mind is unable to function because you're an idealogue--you're not just wrong--you're dead wrong: brain dead wrong.

What happens to people who are no better than us when they climb up on that "high horse" and deign to look down at us miserable low-lifes?

Where do they get the brass balls to lie, pretend, harangue and advise the rest of us with such absolute certainty in their tone?

Who the hell do they think they are to stop another human being from using intelligence JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY "STOP"?

Who the hell made them such pompous, parading, pontificating kings?

Was it really Almighty God?

No. I don't suppose it was. I suppose they suppose it was---and that's good enough for them, but it ISN'T good enough for me.

I think they need to apologize for the smell of the shit they dollop on the plates of 7 million brain dead followers!

They dare to call it "FOOD" and tell the grateful drones in their shackles when it is the "proper time" to eat it and vomit back up

on the doorstep of their own neighborhoods. What is that steaming pool of nastiness but the contents of their own festering minds?

TRUTH--are you out of your F-ing mind??

Those mongrel priests in their Watchtower offices change their precious "Truth" more often than a Nun changes her undergarments.

What rot could infest a human mind to render it so dull and impious as to warn school children to curtail ambitions for education or security for their futures?

And yet--these incredible, preening masterpieces of self-delusion go on and on about how short is the time left for them in a world

they've tried to end---with their lying claims---for over a hundred years without making the tiniest scratch in it!

If they had real jobs in the real world, the pathetic GB failures would have earned all of them a place in the Imbeciles Hall of Fame by now, along

with a Termination Notice, and a place in the unemployment line!

As we look back through all of history the mean-spirited, the petty, the tyrants and the bullies AND the Governing Body have set themselves above others to pump their own feckless sense of worth, full of something empty of character or accomplishment.

They demand our LOYALTY!

Well, here is our answer, and we say with a thundering volume even the dead under the mountains of the moon could hear in the silence of space:

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

• androb31
    androb31

I couldn't have said it better myself. Even if I tried!! That's beautiful... I wish they (the governing body clowns) could read it. And get the full meaning. Unfortunately they'd never see it as applying to themselves.

• fakefading
    fakefading

Good job Terry.

• myelaine
    myelaine

I don't see any "beauty" in that, at all. It's ugly and too pitiful...the bitterness you carry around. (Seriously...you say,"where do they get the brass balls to lie, pretend, harangue and advise the rest of us with such absolute certainty in their tone?"...the rest of us? You haven't been on the JW leash for 30 years!!)

your ability to string biting adjectives together to paint a portrait of unrestrained evil may stir the emotions of a people numb but, you might also be wrong...the GB might be just as deceived and bound as the r&f. they may each be so fearful of speaking truth to one another that they feel alone like david up against goliath. each supposing the other will be in opposition. perhaps there are some tender hearts that ache on the GB, Terry. Perhaps, here too, there are those who are still tender-hearted...they could be the unseen majority and your vitrol simply doesn't minister to their need... too sad that you feel you must be abusive in your speech...a man of your age...

don't you know that a negative personal experience can and should be redeemed to help others upward?

love michelle

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

hey terry? U have a PM

• smiddy
    smiddy

...the GB might be just as deceived and bound as the r&f........... If you beleive that myelaine , you are delusional.

When I was a dedicated baptised JW ,I was convinced the clergy of christendom knew the truth about the bibles message and they were evil in spreading a false message , I now have no hesitation in substituting the GB in that role of the clergy , they know they are teaching doctrines of men and are just concerned with manipulating their members to support that organisation .

smiddy

• never a jw
    never a jw

I am ambivalent. Terry has a point. Myelaine has a point...Smiddy has a point... Am I therefore trivalent then? Is there a such a term? In chemistry maybe? It's all too confusing... She is my daughter...she is my sister... my daughter... my sister...

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The following is worth repeating:

"The Governing Body tells us we have to all agree with what they teach EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG because you can't have everybody going off in all directions; it destroys unity! As if unity toward lies is preferential to debate about truth. Our guesses are an insult to God, but their guesses are published and preached around the world. If we say something contrary we're divisive, rebellious and disruptive--but, if they teach false prophesy--well, it was only kindly eagerness--no harm done.

The double standard is perfect for those who talk out of both sides of their mouth....

Who the hell do they think they are to stop another human being from using intelligence JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY "STOP"?

Who the hell made them such pompous, parading, pontificating kings?

Was it really Almighty God?"

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

Androb has a point. If the GB ever read this, they wouldn't believe it applied to them.

Michelle has a point. It was the experience of Ray Franz, in that, some of them were afraid to voice their real opinions even amongst themselves. But I do believe that they are knowingly teaching false things, for whatever reasons. I think a lot of it has to do with greed...it's a lot financial. I agree with Smiddy there, on them willingly spreading a false message.

Ultimately, I think this letter is justified. Terry is just expressing his feelings. I have negative feelings too, even though I try to forgive anyway. The Governing Body has done a whole lot more harm than good. Terry, the only other comment I have is that I recently read something that said it is now almost just shy of 8 million, instead of 7 million.

• designs
    designs

Two things I observed in the late 1960s about the GB and the Writing Department- The Creative Days: Fred Franz said 7000 years each and the Writing Dept. in the Aid Book said undetermined length. There was a contest going on for control of ideas and leadership, plus they upper ranks knew full well the snow job they were delivering to the 'Rank & File'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit