July 2014 WT cracks down on apostate debates and 'dance parties'

by EndofMysteries 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

I am soooooooooooooooo glad I am O... U.... T..!!!

I would be so mad to have to sit thru this WT "lesson"

I love to dance, I love to dance, I love to dance, I love to dance!!!!!!!

You know, this might just be the 'egg cracker' for some people...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course they are required to avoid all things that are fun. It just says the opposite in the paragraph, but all it takes is for one person to be stumbled, and everyone has to stop doing it to avoid being labelled as stumbling their brother. And then, one hounder making a rule for the congregation or hounding the individual sets the stage for continuing doing the item in question as "brazen conduct".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW GoneBad - "Bottom line.....apostasy manifests itself in many ways, shapes and colors within WT's congregations!"

I've always felt a special fondness for passive rebellion.

IMO, fading is the ultimate expression of it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Google Pavonia Avenue.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Eat your heart out Governing Body:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3BJlOpayWw

• hoser
    hoser

They will counsel against anything that is fun or builds up your self esteem If you feel too good about yourself you just might not need them anymore

• jgnat
    jgnat

If you feel too good about yourself you just might not need them anymore - hoser

That's some insight!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hoser - "...if you feel too good about yourself you just might not need them anymore."

Creating a fake deficiency, then providing an ineffectual solution...

...the whole diet/weight-loss industry would be proud.

• leaving_quietly
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

It is the former Stanley Theatre - now Jersey City Assembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yeah. The golden doors totally gave it away. Went to so many conventions there. The location was only good because it was short drive for me, but that area really sucks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit