Anybody here from the New York City area?

by worf 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Hey yer:

Williamsbug was the new Manhattan but Manhattan is now the new Williamsburg which was the old Manhattan.

crazy isnt it...dont blame me..us fashionistas are a fickle bunch

• RichardBJr
    RichardBJr

Hey NY44M! I work in Manhattan on occasion (I live upstate near Albany.) Where in midtown are you? I was just down there last week and had a lonely, but fabulous, lunch at Salute! on Madison Ave. Perhaps we can rendezvous sometime!

Richard

• docpalo
    docpalo

Hi, I was born and raised in the Bronx. But I live in the land of the Kennedys now, Lowell, Mass. I was born and rasied in the cult. Father was a Bethelite 13 years during Rutherfords time (hic) and mother was a coleporter before they had pioneers. I went to two congs. in Bronx. The Upper Bronx cong and University Heights cong. Left New York 22 years ago. Some name you may know,Milan and Micheal Fabsik, Steve Pergiledes, William Springer Jr., Arvid Tamm, David Sinclair, and George Topping. I grew up with all these fellows in the Bronx. The only one I know that is still around the JWs is Dave Sinclair, he is a president of one of the legal entities of the society. He is the poster boy for the anal retentive.

• LDH
    LDH

Hey MIKE!!!

*I* am fabulous.

But of course I am in Fresno.

And I'm not into the Club scene anymore.

And I could care less about fashion labels.

And I bargain hunt.

And I'm staying at home to be with the baby right now.

Hey, wait a minute....I guess I'm not so fabulous after all! (But I'm still pretty HOT)

Lisa

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm a joisey boysie.....

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I grew up in Joisy right across the "rivah" in Hudson County.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I wrote a message on this topic and before I had a chance to reply I changed my profile and never received a new password till today. (Not complaining...just stating the facts) Any ways, I work near 42nd St, Grand Central and the infamous UN. Lunch anyone??

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

DUH - this is long overdue, but I live Westchester County, & work in Manhattan.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

So we gonna have a NYC/Joisey apostofest, or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit