If The Organization Was A Country, Then.......?

by metatron 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Alphaman - "The outside world would call it Jehovahstan."

That's arguably even better, but I still think "Watchtowistan" is more accurate; they may call themselves "Jehovah's Witnesses", but make no mistake; the Watchtower is what rules JWs, not "Jehovah".

Alphaman - "If they could get away with it... apostates would be put to death."

In star chamber trials, without the possibility of appeal or pardon, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Other religions, atheism, and agnosticism would be outlawed; the disfellowshipped would be sent to work camps or prisons; beards, tattoos, and short skirts would be heavily fined; there'd be one channel on TV exclusively showing pro-WT and anti-everything-else rhetoric and propaganda; and full citizenship would be contingent on being baptized and in "good standing".

I'd rather perish in the Apocalypse with my family than live under a regime like that.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

" I like your posts; you're awfully articulate for such a young guy, and you clearly have something besides styrofoam between your ears."

Aw thanks Vidiot. I would've replied sooner but my eyes started sweating or some sh*t and i had to dry my keyboard

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

It would be so easy to invade. I could probably run around with a cricket bat and I <3 Satan t-shirt and take over because they'd be too scared to get anywhere near me

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

DuvanMuvan - "I would've replied sooner but my eyes started sweating or some sh*t and i had to dry my keyboard"

I know, right?

I hate it when that happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit