• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL

Jahs chariots were on the move

So they could run and find some truth to stand firm in

But that dag blasted WTS always shiftin' like sand

• rebel8
    rebel8

The purpose of this activity, on the part of the dubs, is to interact with non-jws for the purpose of recruiting them. Interacting them to discuss the topic they came to discuss, calmly and politely, seems ok to me.

Kinda reminds me of those folks in the mall who step out in front of you in the hallways trying to give you a sample. It wouldn't be wrong of me to stop and chat with them about why I don't like their product. (Use of Illustrations, 2 points)

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I like this couple. The JW religion tried to destroy them, but ended up creating a nightmare for themselves. LOL

Those carts are a disgrace to any JW that has ever been serious about the door-to-door work. Lazy ass, men pleasing, time counting cultists.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Good use of illustration Rebel8

unlike the folks in the mall, those women are distanced

from those trollups as if they are bad association

But when the heat is on

they take thier trollups

and find new turf to set up shop

Like a Pimp

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I like what thier doing!

• Scott77
    Scott77
    Yes it's a failed American doomsday Cult to be more precise, I'm so embarrassed that generations of my family stayed in despite all their failed portents of the worlds end, Jesus Christ lol.
    Buck Rogers

Its similar with me except that, my feeling of shameness is for having been so mislead for so long a time. Iam very grateful for being out for now. Its a liberating and unforgettable experiences that I Will forever cherish.

Scott77

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

There's no reason they should be able to spread their poison with
    impunity . They really are sitting ducks for critics to talk to. I wonder if their
    swift retreat is the current approved response .

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• Heaven
    Heaven

AlphaMan said: I like this couple. The JW religion tried to destroy them, but ended up creating a nightmare for themselves. LOL

The only outcome to oppression is Revolution.

Reminds me of some of the lyrics from Pearl Jam's "Jeremy" song:

... "Clearly I remember
    Pickin' on the boy
    Seemed a harmless little fuck
    But we unleashed a lion
    Gnashed his teeth
    And bit the recess lady's breast

How could I forget
    He hit me with a surprise left
    My jaw left hurting
    Dropped wide open
    Just like the day
    Like the day I heard ... "

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

What's everyone criticizing? JWs are "witnessing" just like Jesus, the apostles and all other early Christians did. Hasn't anyone read the accounts of how Jesus parked his literature cart in the marketplace, sat on a bench 30 feet away, and had a chat with Peter over a hot cup of Joe and waited for people to approach them?? It really is the most effective way to teach people the "truth" and warn them about Armageddon, which as coming anyday now ("soon"; "imminent")....

I guess JWs no longer subscribe to 1 Peter 3:15, to be ready to "make a defense" to anyone who questions them. Probably the Silver Sword has been changed to read, "if someone asks about your faith, tuck tail and run".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit