Apostate causes JWs to run away with their literature carts

by Watchtower-Free 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

still not sure if I like this couple. Good on them for wanting to do something about the jws misleading people but the way they do it makes them look a bit obsessed in my opinion.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Here's one of their vids that really shows how hateful
    shunning is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8yU-r8G-8

• carla
    carla

"makes them look a bit obsessed in my opinion"- no more obsessed than jw's with their carts or in fs. Things like this are not to change the minds of jw's usually but rather to stop the uninformed from being sucked into the cult. To each their own, sometimes you feel like you must do something and for this couple this is it.

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

They weren't actually that bad, polite stated their case clearly and didn't threaten or cajole the sisters, ok they were a bit acid about the counting their time personally I won't begrudge a still in witness for having a little bit of me time relaxing with those new stand things lord knows it beats the hell out of cold calling on people's door steps on their weekends :(

• cofty
    cofty

I wonder if they have instructions on how to react to "opposition".

I still intend to make a "Its a cult - JWFacts.com" pavement sign to put beside the trolley in my town...

• Buck Rogers
    Buck Rogers

Yes it's a failed American doomsday Cult to be more precise, I'm so embarrassed that generations of my family stayed in despite all their failed portents of the worlds end, Jesus Christ lol.

• Comatose
    Comatose

She is quite attractive.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

The frustrating thing about this couple is that they talk too much!!!! Get to the point already!!!!!

Shana

• clarity
    clarity

This is Marc & Cora...they are a lovely couple in the UK.

this should get you to their site.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dreamseternalosas/videos

They are working hard to expose the harm of watchtower society!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit