Local Needs talk on Cleanliness and how youll get Hepatitis C if youre not clean.

by Jon Preston 14 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The talk first starts by the brother bringing out how clean GODs people were in the past and

how he gave specific direction to the Israelites for disposing if waste.

They had to be told not to Sh*t were they live..LOL!!..My cat knows that..

Not one Single Message from God about it,to the Cat..LOL!!..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gifOUTLAW

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

If they clean the toilet with pages from the Awake, that should kill the heptatitis virus for certain.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Masturbation will make you go blind "____ADCMS

Fact : So will the Watchtower Society

• rebel8
    rebel8

I bled all the time at the kh. For hours, often during the whole meeting. Nosebleeds, etc.

They said Satan caused it so I couldn't pay attention at the Hall. Dumbasses! They were the ones preventing me from getting normal medical care. Satan, my patootie.

Anyway, my constant bleeding freaked them the hell out, lemme tell ya. Not much creeps dubbies out more than blood.

They used to call me a vampire, demonized like Rasputin, etc.

And then HIV was discovered, in my cohorts, in fact. Lemme tell ya again, wtf, they ostracized me even more. (I don't personally have HIV, and they knew it.)

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The talk first starts by the brother bringing out how clean GODs people were in the past and how he gave specific direction to the Israelites for disposing if waste.

They were so clean that archaeologists cannot even find a trace of the couple/three million of them that wandered in the Sinai desert for 40 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit