BU2B's debut talk about Abiram, with TTATT seasoning

by suavojr 21 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Okay everyone, here it is! The debut of our beloved BU2B's TTATT talk in his local congo...

In case you missed the original thread here is the link

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/277530/1/I-need-help-Talk-coming-up-and-I-need-ideas-fast#.Uz4M36hdWXQ

Here is the talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5YeJDESoR8&feature=youtu.be

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Some religions use this scripture to suggest noone should question their authority........I loved that part.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I wonder which ones???

• humbled
    humbled

Amazing, BU2B! It's an indictment of the GB!

"And hearing, they hear in vain, and neither do they get the sense of it."

• dazed but not confused
  • never a jw
    never a jw

Great! Expect a talk from the elders...Nah... It would be an admission that the ORG false prophesied.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

nice, i liked it, great talk I wonder if any one woke up a little. It would have been awesome if at the end he DA'd himself telling them that he can no longer be part of false religion.

• smiddy
    smiddy

BU2B did a great talk , however I think it would have just gone over the head of most witnesses who heard it , no offence to BU2B. Jw`s brains or whats left of them usually go into automatic mode at meetings , they hear what they are conditioned to hear and anything outside of that conditioning fails to register on whats left of their brain.

smiddy

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Not if my wife and i were in the crowd smiddy :-) wed just laugh the whole time.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I think smiddy's comment is true but when a person starts to wake up he/she does not even notice it and you start to pick on these types of talks or comments. Later when you are faced with TTATT, then you recall all of those talks and comments. It is still worth doing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit