Naturalism is Dead - Why Are Believers Stuck in the Past?

by Perry 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Hey beks! Where the hell you been? Thought you got yourself booted again

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey guys! Two of my favorite people! How are you?

You know the kind of threads that interest me , and there just haven't been many lately. And I've discovered that when I am not on the computer so much, I read a heck of a lot more books!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Apparently, it's not dead in my area:

York-Simcoe Naturalists Meeting and Speaker
    Date: April 8, 2014
    Time: 7:30 PM
    20 Oak Street
    River Drive Park, ON

Michael Measure, Fatal Light Awareness Program (FLAP): Preventing birds from colliding with buildings.

Visit:
    Facebook - YorkSimcoeNaturalists
    Twitter - @YSNaturalists
    Email - [email protected]

• Heaven
    Heaven

Phizzy said: jgnat, isn't Naturalism where people go around with no clothes on ? or is that something different ? could be more fun.

Phizzy, you're thinking of "Naturism".

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Oh thanks Heaven ! I wondered why I got those funny looks when I walked in to the Naturalism Meeting stark naked !

• Heaven
    Heaven

Phizzy said: Oh thanks Heaven ! I wondered why I got those funny looks when I walked in to the Naturalism Meeting stark naked !

LOL! I wonder how that would be recorded in the minutes.

We also have a Naturism/Naturist park in my area called Bare Oaks. They even have a website.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think Breezy Botts is a better name for a Naturist Site.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Phizzy said: I think Breezy Botts is a better name for a Naturist Site.

I like it!

• Carnby
    Carnby

Honestly, naturalism (atheism) is the most ridiculous religion out there, the same fools who try to deny God believe that everything is an accident, that nothing created everything (scientific impossibility), primordial soups (laughable), "millions of years" assumptions despite carbon dating proven to be completely unreliable by secular scientists themselves and the majority of dating methods are in favor of a young earth, monkeys transforming into humans even though there has never been a single evolutionary fossil discovered for any species (because they dont exist) and other insane things, in the end the Bible is always proven to be correct. It is no wonder why the darwinism cult movement is rapidly eroding since it has no leg to stand on. This is what happens when fools try to hide from God with false nihilisttic opinions of man that change all the time, God's Word is always true and in the end noone can escape judgment.

It is as the prophects said, people will think that they become smarter and try to turn themselves into gods with false religions such as naturalism but in reality they are becoming more foolish because pride corrupts them, and they end up ruining their own souls with despair and also their ultimate fate as noone can escape the judgment of God and they end up in eternal torment.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Except for stragglers like yourself

Just WTF? Cofty is a straggler for believing in Evolution based on current known data...deary me....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit