Naturalism is Dead - Why Are Believers Stuck in the Past?

by Perry 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

The Bible is the biggest missed opportunity in human history to address Human Rights.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Jesus Christ not this again.....

Perry you are welcome to believe that.... nucleic acids are a language.... that DNA is a USB dongle....and that all of science has been pronounced dead by the bible....and that those very scrolls from the desert floor from 2000 years ago, are being proven right every day, in science labs the world over.!

Seriously, that's totally cool....but stop deluding yourself that the agreement in this, goes beyond the ignorant ...and the long dead (also ignorant)....

Enjoy reading your DNA, I am sure it will prove enlightening..

ta ta xxx

• designs
    designs

Why did Jesus develop an intricate Slave trade and ownership system rather than abolish it. Lev.25; Ex.21

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What a farce Perry

Your intensional assertion to conjoin ideologies as to make all of them failed concepts shows and reveals

a true element of intellectual dishonesty.

Darwin is the last man standing, but his theory is rapidly eroding as modern biological science reveals amazing complexity and design that cannot possibly be explained by Darwin’s proposed mechanism of random mutations and natural selection.

Couldn't be more further from the truth, increased knowledge of genetic biology has done nothing but

reconfirm and support evolutionary biology.

Case in point, your close assimilation to your Parrot in your living environment has made you into a bird brain.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

An example of evolutionary biology by a specie living today.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Like the kind that produced DNA? The one that stastically needs more DNA than could fill the whole universe? Is that the evolution you are talking about?

Evolution is a fact. Tell me, Perry, in your own words and mathematical model, how can can a fact need more DNA than can fill the whole universe? Unless, of course, that's not what you meant, in which case you need to work on your grammar and sentence structure if you want to make a comprehensible point.

And the evolution I am talking about is the absolute fact of evolution. You are evidence of it, why do you deny your own existence?

• xelder
    xelder

Once again, a Major fail by Perry. lord jesus must be so ashamed of Perrys weak use of his power.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

You guys are fighting a copy and paste religio-bot, mindless not only in belief but communication.

Everything he said was taken from chrisytian web pages, not a word of it his own. The web page is 16 years old, Perry being a fan of the advances in the 20th century now making sense... tut, tut, Perry, dissapointing and lame.

http://www.trueorigin.org/dawkinfo.asp

• Viviane
    Viviane

I know, snare, but this isn't for his benefit. It's for everyone else.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

BOTR: I am a believer and this thread embarasses many believers.

I am not a believer and it embarrasses me. That a former JW would figure out that they were being taught crap, then not be able to figure it that they were equally wrong about evolution is not understandable to me. I was happy to loose the cognitive dissonance and admit that evolution was true. DNA doesn't disprove evolution, it proves it a hundred times over. What is redundant DNA, but the leftovers from evolution? Why would God create man with bits of DNA that aren't used?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit