Go to Detroit DC video

by bruh2012 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Could it be a financial issue? The friends are burdened by having to travel. Circuits are going the way of the Do-do bird. Soon there will be "Regions", wich could include more circuits. It only makes sense that there will be fewer but larger conventions planned. Jwism cannot support conventions all over the place anymore, consolidation must take place. Of course it will be touted as "progressive." I am sure they will even compare the RC's to the "trumpet blasts" of past conventions. It will come full circle, just like an old dog getting comfy before he passes away...

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I hope a bunch of people that go get mugged just to show Jehoavah didnt give a rats ass.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I bet a bunch of JWs getting mugged would not make it to the Jw.borg news.

DD

• Londo111
    Londo111

I don't think that is a scenerio to hope for.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.Local needs part tonight ---featuring a 5 min. talk and showing the congregation a video (approx. 15 mins)from the GB to encourage all to go to Detroit for the DC

Why? GB is hearing that many are not going because it's Detroit and its dangerous.....bruh2012

..........I Command You To Go To The....................................I`m Stupid..But..

.........WBT$ JW Assembly In Detroit!................................I`m Not That Stupid!..

............................................................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Shana

• bennyk
    bennyk

UNLESS the Governing Body intends for convention-goers to go forth heavily armed with the intent of massacring the locals,

it would appear that the allusion to Numbers:14:7-9 is an egregious misapplication of Scripture.

Perhaps the Watch Tower Society's abuse of the Bible will wake up a few...

• baltar447
    baltar447

Bump!

• watson
    watson

I would love to see that video. Probably no chance?

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I'll attempt to record the audio on my iPad Tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit