When You Were A Witness Did You "Misbehave" ?.....

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I would also mess with the songs and turn down the sound on boring or plain stupid people...

But i would also printout funny cartoons or parody bits from this forum and leave them accidentally around the hall...

eg, the memorial invites parodies from last year! I printed out heaps of the funny ones (perhaps someone can post the link to that thread here...i dont know how to) Then i would trim them to the same exact size, and slip them in amongst the real invites! so many got distributed in the community!

• eva luna
    eva luna

Too funny everyone.

Being a born in, the first naughty thing my friend and I did was get a bunch of toilet paper, wet it, wad it up and throw it up to the ladies room ..[opps sister's] ceiling . It stuck to the ugly accoustic ceiling tiles.

During clean the Hall day. Guess who had to clean it off? It did leave a ruined spot though.

It was her fault. I swear, I never would have thought of it. smile

We went on to do other naughty things. But other kids did not think god is going to kill you for it.

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

One time I was at a party when I was maybe 17 and I had a beer. I hated it and probably carried it around, only cause I thought it looked cool to others. I got called in the back room for being at a party and drinking. I lied to the elders and said I had not been drinking. Guilt overtook me and I later confessed to it but nothing happened.

Guess I was not much of a rebel.

Love the stories being posted !

• minimus
    minimus

We walked into the men's room and saw feces on the wall. I felt bad for the poor sister that cleaned it up.

• eva luna
    eva luna

Funny minimus,

We were not allowed to clean the men's room.

As the men were not allowed to clean the ladie's room.

???

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

When I was in High School, me, another girl and a guy played hooky, went to a liquor store that we knew would sell to minors, bought some wine and went to the park and got a little tipsy. Somehow we all got away with it.

• eva luna
    eva luna

oh thats really 'brazen' LisaRose,

We may be related...smile.

I was in JR. High , but skipping it to pioneer. We would get our change and go to the corner market and get old dudes to buy us those big bottles of beer with our Mag. money. Walk down the railroad tracks, were there was a chevy back seat stuck up an oak tree for hiding 'worldly' minors.

Next day, out in service we went. though a little red eyed.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I remember my last assembly, I hung out with a friend after the lunch break, and we hung out at a pool hall for the rest of the afternoon. It was the best afternoon session I never attended.

zed

• minimus
    minimus

rule breakers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit