JW.org Propaganda video " The Best Life Ever" PUKE WARNING

by Watchtower-Free 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

This seems like a copy of the "I am a Mormon" commercials. Except the Mormons at least are cooler, and are surfers, or doctors, crafty moms, etc as well as Mormons.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Very slick!

Yes, substitute Mormon loaded language and you have a Mormon propaganda video.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

No more missionaries, time for the children to step up and accept all liability. Its the best life ever for the JW.org because they wont have to pay for the shipping of the body back home or for the children that some freak molests in the foreign country as their representative. Duh.

• Listener
    Listener

That's a great video to motivate the young ones. The only problem is that they are encouraging them to save up their money to go on a holiday rather than preaching for the right reasons.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

This was a bit sobering for me as I would have felt so encouraged and motivated by this video just a couple years ago. While I found her comment about "poor" people indicative of her still first world "I'm better than you" mindset, I can only surmise that she is cluelessly well meaning.

After reading about the Malawi/Mexico situation, this video seems in extremely poor taste by WT. Don't the people making the video know the history?

• LogCon
    LogCon

A chicken was on her lap.

How privileged she must have been.

Anthony Moris III has helped us understand that Jah is the

... SAVIOUR OF CHICKENS !

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

The Society is actively recruiting young people in the United States to participate in self funded missionary tours - 3 months, 6 months ... a year or more.

This is targeted at Jehovah's Witness born-in teens. It's slick. It's optimistic. And it's a fantasy.

Full-time service has become an act of selfishness - what it can do for ME spiritually, how it makes ME feel, how doing this gives ME great experiences.

ginger

• LogCon
    LogCon

Gypsy Sam said, " After reading about the Malawi/Mexico situation, this video seems in extremely poor taste by WT."

Did you mean by WT standards OR just WT?

If you meant by WT standards, could you please explain, with more detail, about these standards?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They ought to be ashamed for spreading damnation in these cultures. The whole LIE-ble is designed to prepare mankind for communism. Imagine me going to those same places spreading the communist doctrines. Changing the names of a few key characters, you arrive at the same base message. And it destroys culture--in both ends. Different races, different nationalities, different cultures. When you try mixing these, you water everything down and please no one. And that is what happens when someone goes into a foreign land with this kind of message. You are not experiencing the new culture, you are helping to destroy it.

I think I would make a lousy missionary. Going into this area to spread a bad religion is so alien--I couldn't even bear regular field circus for more than the morning without wanting to call it quits. And not because of being physically tired, either. Even in regular field circus, I used to hope for time wasters. Such as those Chinese fire drills because no one knew who they were working with. Or, unnecessary warm-up breaks (or cool-down breaks). Or spending 15 minutes deciding where next. Or having them drive right past a call when I could see the number at once, or missing a street while I keep my big mouth shut and let them go past it. The missionary life would be as alien to me as Judaism or Islam is to the average American, or Christi-SCAM-ity is to the average Hindu or other practicer of Far Eastern religion. I would never fit in, any more than I could fit into Yom Kippur or Ramadan.

To me, the best life would be to have two-way communication between myself and Satan and His Demons. Being able to learn from Satan without having joke-hova and its filthy angels continuously inveigling Satan into ignoring me would be far better. It simply makes more sense--even reading the opening chapters of the LIE-ble unveils that Satan was our Savior, blatantly. Joke-hova wanted us all enslaved under death threat, while Satan wanted for us to develop to be all we could be. Joke-hova interfered, and we are now living under damnation because of that monster. Of course, that thing blames us for wanting the freedom, calling that "original sin" and inventing that fictitious jesus character to "redeem" us from that fake sin. This is nothing more than a ruse to install full communism, and for sure that is not the best way of life for anyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit