what is the best line to say to a JW handing you an invite to the memorial

by nonjwspouse 59 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Thanks, but I was a Jehovah's Witness for thirty years until I found out they had lied to me about everything. I have been so much happier since then, and anyway, my conscience would not allow to be part of that much deception. You should research the historyof the religion you are promoting, I think you would be very surprised. I recommend JWfacts.org, Wikipedia or Jehovah's-Witness.net.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

nonjwspouse: BTW Ann what is the correct date? I have been reading the chromicle project sometimes and caught the date discrepancy. But can't find the particulars just now.

Following the JW method and interpretation, the Memorial 2014 should really be held on Sunday April 13.

Shameless plug for thread: CLICK HERE.

• designs
    designs

Sorry I only drink Chardonnay

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Got wine?

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Who's Jesus? Never heard of him...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Are you the group who abstain from the blood of the Christ ?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

No thanks!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Last year I stopped her phoney smile mid sentance with " We are on the do not call list. We are not iinterested, so please don't come back here. "

Maybe they won't!

This year (iif they have the gall to come back) I feel a need to say somethig a bit more and maybe hand something to them. I like the idea of writing jwfacts and freedomofmind on the invite and handing it back to them.

I printed the date discrepancy chart and have that handy as well.

I might say while providing the paper and writing the note, that I worship both the death and resurrection of Christ, and refuse to participate in the ritualistic refusal, which opposite of what Christ instructed everyone to do in rememberance of him.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What is the best line to say to a JW handing you an invite to the memorial?

......................How Many Times..

.................Do I Have To Say NO?!!..

...........................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Will you be serving Kool-aid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit