"the world has never been worse" - not according to this website..

by disposable hero of hypocrisy 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kaik
    kaik

I think many people long for years when they were young, pretty, full of energy, good health, hopes and ideas, and everything was possible. They had people around, friends and families. At old age, the health is gone, your friends and relatives are dead, and world around you is different than the one you grew up. If I would ever travel back into times, I would love to get around 1984 when most of my relatives was alives, could go to best ice cream store in town which closed down, where we had neigborhood of old homes that were torn last decade to new shopping center. This world is gone.

Old Czech proverbs say:

"Young people have death behind their back, old people in front of their eyes"

"Young people live for their hopes, old people from their memoirs"

"Time builds castles and time demolishes them"

• DJS
    DJS

Space,

This is some of the most ful blown full of yourself ridiculous BS attempt to disprove an OP I've seen in a while:"governments continue to get overthrown, private banks bankrupt countries, and governments spy on everyone." Such reactionary, emotional, irrational and plain wrong stupidity. Ah, the Internet. It allows anyone with a keyboard and Internet account to spew garbage. And quickly collect together a cadre of like minded dumbasses.

Your rant in no way disproves anything. Banks fail. So effing what. Governments spy. Well they always have; they simply have better means to do it now. And guess what? We have laws to counteract that now, which didn't exist for, I don't know, for-effing-ever. Absurb post. The types of facts in this article have been used repeatedly in the past to illustrate clearly we are in the best time ever.

Which time would you and your chimps like to go back to? Remember now Space, for 100,000 years, including the year 1900, the average life span of a human was 34. So you and the other chimps better check the clock before responding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit