If Someone Mocks Jehovah's Witnesses Does That Bother You?

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Every once in a while I hear people purposely make fun of JWs, calling them Hovas, Jeehoovers, etc. I don't think that's a good way to reach them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..http://mattsko.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/mock-surprise-gif.gif

..................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

It may not be the best way to reach them, but oh boy, it always makes me feel good!

Bill.

• a watcher
    a watcher

WTWizard mocks JW's all the time.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm only concerned if they confuse jws with another religion as to doctrine, e.g., jws never go to doctors of hospitals for any illness.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

IMHO calling JWs names or the WTBTS names is counter productive. Calling the WTBTS a dangerous cult is labeling it. Either one will probably cause a JW anxiety.

At least the latter might allow me to ask a JW, "If you do not know what are the characteristics of a dangerous cult, how can you say the WTBTS is not a dangerous cult?" Hopefully, a conversation might happen. Name calling rarely starts conversations.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

This stupid religion deserves all the mocking and ridicule it gets. They cause it with their wacky beliefs and dysfunctional actions, therefore they earn people's negative comments and reactions to their cult.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Doesn't bother me at all. As a matter of fact, I get the chance to see viewpoints I wasn't privy to before.

Besides, the JW religion mocks other religions all the time and continues to do so.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........If Your Loyal To The WBT$......................................Jehovah Will Give You..

...Jehovah Will Give You More Chickens!............................... More Chickens??!!..

...http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/56164/jack-nicholson-o.gif

......................................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• emeth
    emeth

@a watcher

WTWizard is eighter pathetic or not very intelligent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit