SECRET SIGN FOR FADERS

by Bob_NC 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man

How about this protocol:

You ask the person who you suspect to be a fader: "Do you know what a tat is?"

If the person knows ttatt, they then must respond with the question: "Is that tat spelled with 4 T's?"

(If it's a sleeping JW they'll just say: "No, I don't" or "Is that short for tattoo?" If the sleeping JW ask you why you ask you could just say you overheard someone talking about a tat and wondered what that was.)

Then you reply by saying: "Maybe. Do you know what it means?"

Then they must say: "Are you fully awake my brother [or sister], you look a bit drowsy?

Then you must say: "Oh yes! I'm to-ttatt-ly awake!"

• Island Man
    Island Man

Or maybe to make things simple we can just use the last two:

You ask: "Are you fully awake my brother [or sister], you look a bit drowsy?

Then they must say: "Oh yes! I'm to-ttatt-ly awake!"

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

"Are you a friend of Ray?" (as in Ray Franz) for the secret signal to see if someone is awake... I saw this idea on a thread a few weeks ago and think it was a great idea. Wish I could remember who posted it...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

switch to the large print NKJ bible, thats what I did can't even think of using a jw bible.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

You could ask them if they know any Latin, "De Omnibus Dubitandum." Actually I think the best way to test them out is to talk about "God's Day," Armagenddon, "Do you think it is close?"

Peace,

WIT?

• sir82
    sir82

I sympathize with the idea and all, but...

The best way to create a secret sign is to solicit ideas on an internet discussion board which is available to oh, I don't know, 5 billion people?

How "secret" is it going to be, exactly?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

The geese are flying before the snow comes.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Broadsword calling Danny Boy....

Broadsword calling Danny Boy....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Ray sent me."

• freddo
    freddo

I like the "Friend of Ray" thing.

How about carrying a copy of the interlinear for the greek scriptures?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit