SECRET SIGN FOR FADERS

by Bob_NC 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I think you should just stick to the old NWT as a sign and then there should be a question regarding a piece of clothing. Something totally off the wall.

"I love your blue shoes" when their shoes are obviously brown.

"Nice bow tie." When they are wearing a standard neck tie.

Something that is not really standard, but would be obvious to someone in the know. It could be laughed off if it's a mistaken identification, but answered with another similar remark if the person is a fader.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Faders need a Secret Sign to use at the KHall. We can do this!

Just imagine the power that would have at your Kingdom Hall.

...............................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Perfect:

OR...

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Gilbert and George !!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The best way to identify the Fader is that they are the one who isn't there. Duh.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The freemason handshake. Everybody knows their secret handshake.

S

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Sounds like an underground secret faders/awakened group. I like the color idea, wear that color on the tie or pocket square. Women could find a way to put some on their dress. The bible idea is good too, but it only works for those in the English congregations. To confirm that they are awakened, a phrase would be useful like "fine weather we are having" and reply "indeed it is good." Just an example. This would be useful at assemblies too.

• Maat13
    Maat13

Great idea. How do you keep the secret secret?....

Maat

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

rIGHT. And no elder has access to this forum. Can you imagine what would happen if you did the bow tie system and a nonfader is partial to bow ties. I like bow ties. Very preppy.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have long suggested a secret handshake. But the idea never took off. Perhaps now is the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit