SECRET SIGN FOR FADERS

by Bob_NC 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Faders need a secret sign to use at the KHall. We can do this! The thought came to me after reading replies to DATADOGS post on stopping singing at the meetings.

I can suggest a few secret signs for faders to use and to look for at the KHall, but it would be better that current meeting attenders make suggestions here. If readers on this site can agree to a secret sign to use at the meetings, just imagine the power that would have at your Kingdom Hall. Well?

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Never singing along, never opening your bible, not closing your eyes for prayers, coming late, leaving early, never going in service, going to less than half the meetings, never commenting, never giving talks, gently shaking your head while you make a disgusted face at the speaker, whispering to your wife/husband about what bullshit this guy is spewing.

All those things.

At at least that's what I do.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I think the simplest sign would be for faders to continue to use the old bible. I'm not a fader, but thought I'd throw it out there.

• prologos
    prologos

These are all good ideas. we will have the elders viewing everyone with suspicion.

• caliber
    caliber

Years ago I was approached at a convention by what I now know to be an apostate.... why did he choose me to converse with ?

Because I wore a wine colored blazer not the standard black, grey or brown suite. He subtlely spoke of negative things about the programne

to feel me out I realized later.

Have you ever noticed that a fast and true witness will jump on the least hint of negative thought ?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

mmmmm. so, you know that the WT spies will catch on to that real quick-I mean a special handshake or a purple scarf tied on your purse or something. . .Those are soon no secret at all.

I think all the tell-tale signs of fading are pretty obvious to anyone paying attention-yet, they are not definitive enough to get ya into trouble.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Using the old Bible is a novel idea! The sign could actually be something positive that would not be obvious unless another awake person is looking another awake person.

• Shador
    Shador

I keep my eyes open during prayers.

I have noticed one sister at my hall who also does. Very odd, because otherwise she doesn't seem to be a fader or give any hint that she's not 100% JW.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

we will have the elders viewing everyone with suspicion.

Interesting twist on one of the GB's favorite control methods. Faders and apostates can capitalize on it and use it to their advantage.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

A specific color of a bookmark in the old NWT, this helps with confusion of any who are not faders, but just don't want to use the NNWT.

The color could be decided on and used immediatly, upon knowing of it. Even someonewith a NNWT having that color bookmark would be identifiable.

Juat a thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit