A suggestion for Fading Dubs. STOP SINGING!!!

by DATA-DOG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Hmm, ive never sung, only lip synched the whole time, but only cause im very self concious of my terrible voice.

I never closed my eyes during prayer, just looked down. I didnt know we had to close our eyes. Thought there was no specific rulefor it.

• blondie
    blondie

I used to wish many jws would stop singing and made sure I never sat near them.

• baltar447
    baltar447

This advice should come EASY, the new songs all are sh*t! Who can stand to sing them anyway??

• jamclark
    jamclark

What I did was took a quick glance at the words but while singing replaced the Jehovah with Yahuah and the Jesus with Yahusha. Didn't say the English word of Christ.

Still mostly truth there, but skipped on some of the more greyer portions of the song based on the doctrine.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The kingdum maladies are unbearable yet carry dangerous propaganda that sinks into the brain in a subtle way. Even not singing them but looking at or hearing the words can pollute the mind. One of the newer songs is a real nasty one that has a verse praising the men taking the lead or some such crud.

Faders or R&F I've noticed, struggle to sing the songs anyway.

Faders? Ah, just do a mass walkout everyone. Have a fader's, we're never going back day. May I suggest the Memorial(tm) day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit