Will You Miss This History Making Event?

by silentlambs 42 Replies latest jw friends

• jst_me
    jst_me

since many of us live far far away, would it be of any help if we held our own vigils in front of KHs in our local communities?

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

If they do disfellowship you Bill make sure you use the word ‘excommunicated’ with the media as most of the public haven’t a clue what disfellowshipping means—also make sure you tell the world that you will now be ‘shunned’ and others are strictly forbidden to talk to you, as you are classed as dead to the congregation and its members. This will help the public to see how extreme and inhumane the Watch Tower’s doctrines and practices are.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Will they be scented candles?

• outnfree
    outnfree

I will NOT miss this history making event! I'll be there with bells on.

Thanks for the clarifications, Bill. They are noted.

outnfree

• SYN
    SYN

Wish I could support ya, Bill, but sadly there is that little problem of the Atlantic Ocean We're all standing behind you every step of the way!

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wish we could be there Bill

• Will Power
    Will Power

Bravo Bill.

Do you think that since there is all the media attention, they'll say that they have just called this meeting to discuss what they can do to help? I wouldn't be surprised.

Will

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Bill,

I can almost certainly be there on Friday morning. In fact I may stay in or near Benton on Thursday night. I seriously doubt that I can be there for Friday evening though. What are the chances of buying lunch for you on Friday after the Press Conference. All us JW.COM posters that show up should wear our UADNA buttons or some other identifying mark so we can shake hands.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I need to talk to Bob ... but I would love to be there Bill.

Love to you and yours.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I was thinking exactly what jst-me posted - can we arrange this at out local KH to show support. I would be willing to do it here. I might be the only one but I like to read . I like the media.

What do you think Bill? We could have a KH vigil around the world

Aspire to inspire before you expire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit